Friday, March 25, 2011

Even Steven

No news is good news, right?

That's how it has felt the last few days. We seem to be at an even keel right now, with the sunnier, warmer days (though a few snow showers here and there), and Mom just kicking along, nibbling on foods here and there, sleeping a lot, and some little walks thrown in for good measure. Looking forward to warmer days so I can get her out for more sunshine and exercise. We had our last visit from the occupational therapist, Gwen, yesterday, and right now, the physical therapist is visiting while I am still at home. I suspect we may see Nurse M. later today, too, but maybe not. I'm heading over there within the hour so that Dad can run down town and get his hair cut and go food shopping. I think my sister is coming up tomorrow for the night and hopefully to stay with Mom on Sunday.

No comments: