I didn't spend a whole lot of time with Mom over the weekend.
Dad's been writing down journal-esque entries in the spiral bound notebook I brought over... jotting down random things like what has happened over night with sleep (or lack there of for him) and trips to the bathroom, as well as what Mom may or may not have eaten.
From what I can see, Mom is back to a "baseline" of sorts, where she can walk fairly well (though I still tend to aid her, as she can be wobbly), her confusion is lessened, and she eats sporadically. Two things she does do a lot of is drink fluids and sleep. Yesterday, she slept throughout most of the day, while snow fell all afternoon. Finally, I got her up and had her walk around the house a bunch of times.
Yesterday, we had a short visit from a home health aid, Linda, and today we should see Nurse M.
I wasn't feeling well yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment